Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Turtle and Bolt

Well, it's certainly been a long time since I've posted on this blog. Since last we spoke, I have become quite the fan of the series. I can't say that I've been spending a lot of money on toys, as my finances are usually stretched too thin to justify buying dolls and figurines.

So how can I show my passion for the series and its characters? Especially considering that the show is, at its heart, an advertising campaign for Hasbro products? Well, I've decided to team up with my roommate, named Brass Bolt, to seek out and play as many pony-related games as possible. We both love video games, and there are a lot of amazing fan works out there.

We've already recorded our first YouTube video. I'll provide a link after the post. We're always looking for new material, and I've been prowling the "Games" section of Equestria Daily every chance I get in an attempt to dig up some gems. The "Super Mario All-Stars" hack came into my possession that way, and I'm eagerly awaiting a chance to play Legends of Equestria.

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know in the comments. I'm currently in the process of trying to get Fallout: Equestria working, but I'm running Ubuntu and getting it to play nice with Wine has proven to be difficult. If anyone out there knows how to get it working, I'd appreciate it. I know I'm not the only *nix brony out there, so someone other than myself must have encountered this roadblock.

*hoof*

--

Turtle and Bolt: Horse Game - Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKqoIq-pU6M


No comments:

Post a Comment